Sunday, May 10, 2009

Project 365 Williams school


To celebrate Earth Day the Williams School brought over about 30 students to work for a couple of hours on the farm. As usual I was too long winded and all we got done was a tour, however it was a great one with lots of questions and good interaction. Many thanks to The Williams School for allowing us to interact with these great kids.
In the top picture you can see what is usually waiting for me when I go out to feed the whey, the pigs love it.
I have spent the last few days fixing fence, weed whacking and cutting brush. Kevin and I spent a couple hours dropping trees around Curt's WWII firebase.
On Firday we were show cased at The Seamen's Inne with executive CHef Tim Quinn, for his program The Hands That Feed US, what a great dinner with four courses three featuring our pork. Great wine from Stonington Vineyards and I can see the importance of having the right wine with the particular food.
Cheers,
Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home