Thursday, April 09, 2009

Project 365 Rosey's piglets

Rosey finally had her piglets, I think she had 10 but can't get in there to check as I always try toleave them alone for a couple of days, Mom is tired and we don't need her getting up and down any more than need be.

Josey thename we have given the Berkshire is being very protective of Rosey and has moved out of the house Rosey is in and in to a hut of her own.

Both seem to love all the wood chips Kevin and I put in there yesterday

Cheers,

Craig

2 Comments:

Anonymous Aldo said...

You sure did an excellent job with your piglets. My father once told me that before I bring my pig home, I have to make sure that I am ready. I think after reading your story, I will be able to raise my own pigs. Good job you guys….

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Alvaro said...

Too bad, I could not see the piglets. When I was a kid I really love the pig and piglets in my grandpa's farm. I even cried when one of the piglet is dead.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home