Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Project 365 Pigs in the woods


The pigs in the Umbrella tree lot are about ready to move and this picture is taken as I stand right next to the next fence line to go in. Headed to Home Depot today to get the 4 X 4's, and the plastic sheeting for the processing area.
Actually going to clean out my truck today as I have hired a friend to go to PA with me to pick up the new Berkshire bred gilt. I am afraid of falling asleep at the wheel with such a long trip. Be good to have someone to talk to.
Haven't had much time to get more stuff listed on Ebay but I need to get that done soon as once the weather turns our friend Dan is coming over to help finish the shingle job on the house. Dan is a crack carpenter and a good friend.
Cheers,
Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home