Friday, February 06, 2009

Project 365 Seminar decisions


Over the years I have always shared everything I know with anyone who needed the information. From antiquing leather, to making knife sheaths, flintlock rifles, bags, scrimshaw, sewing 18th century clothes etc.

I even got so upset with one "That's a trade secret" guy that I vowed to learn how to antique leather and then write a book about it. I did and I did.

Now, out of fairness to the 91 people who each payed $550.00 for the Pastured Pork Seminar and payed for hotel rooms, airline tickets, meals ect I have decided to not post all my notes and handouts on my blog. If a local farm has a question I will of course provide the answer but I won't give over the internet a blanet of information which all of us paid for.

I truely belive that those of us who attended the seminar will lead the country in Pastured Pork sales and we will all produce the finest pork ever to grace a dining table.

Cheers,

Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home