Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Project 365 looks like pasture

















Above is a pan of my ox pasture, been called ox pasture for a couple of hundred years.
On the bottom of the USDA guys card it says " Helping People Help the Land"
perhaps he needs to insert the word some after "helping"
ANyhow, this sure looks like pasture to me. You see when my Grandfather passed away all this land went back to brush and the trees grew. USDA doesn't know that woodland MUST be disturbed in order to grow and prosper. If they would help me fence in the wood lots that used to be pasture we would develop savanna's like it used to be here in the 1750's and before.
I'll calm down now and wait to see what their final word is on this, but I am loading up getting my infor pile ready and my addresses in line to start a campaign.
Cheers,
Craig




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home