Friday, March 10, 2006

Denison Farmers Market

The Denison Society’s Farmers Market is now a reality and will start the first Sunday in June and run until the last Sunday in Oct 12:00 till 3:00pm. I really hope each and every one of you come out to support this new market in it’s first year. If all goes well and we get good attendance both from the Farmers and the public the market will increase in size, foods available and educational presentations. I will be the Market Master for 2006 and do it for one year only. Sunday is the day my chicken customers come to the farm to get their birds that were processed on Saturday. A weekend commitment is not what I need but I am trying to support a good cause for The Denison Museum, The Nature Center and the consuming public.
You can get more information about the market at: http://www.denisonsociety.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home