Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project 365 bad hay

You know the hay isn't all that good when they do this. Our one sheep had her head buried into the hole. The cows won't touch it.
Been pricing feeders and trying to decide on Sioux Steel round pig feeder or another Smidley feeder that is short and feeds both sides, HUGE difference in price and teh Smidley Lady is giving me 25% off.....hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wish I knew how to run my scanner so I could scan my master plan for all to see.

Some other things in the works: Fiddle heads has invited us to participate in their market with pork and chicken, we will take them up on that as soon as pasture greens up and birds fatten up.

The Old Mystic General Store is also interested in carrying our hot dogs. The store has been the focal point of town since the mid 1700's, realatives owned it for years. I used to go down the hill after haying and get lots of soda and candy, so there is lots of good memories there. Be kinda neat to have some product sold out of there.

Cheers,

Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home