Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thank you Polyface farm

Just a public Thank You to Joel Salatin and his entire family and crew for a most wonderful day at his farm.

We met a lot of nice folks and wish we had more time to sit and talk with them all, especially the couple from Indiana who we sat next to in the barn. They had been to our site and I wanted to talk with them about the experience but was more interested in seeing all that had to be seen.

For those who do not know the significance of being at Polyface let me just say that their farm is THE leader in faming as we do, being stewards of the land, providing great clean and healthy food, fighting the stupid Gov officials and treating animals with respect.

As time allows I will write my perceptions of what we saw and provide you with some pictures. In the meantime as we traveled home we came up with a "short" list of must do things so I must start to cross items off today!!

The highlight of my day was getting to shake the man's hand and tell him thank you for doing what he is doing.

This visit will certainly benifit our animals, our customers and our land, thanks again Joel.

Cheers,

Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home