Thursday, March 08, 2007

Decran Ag supply

We have contacted Decran in Lebanon Ct to spread 24 tons of lime on our pastures, this is supposed to be done tomorrow (friday) and I have taken the day off from the PO to be here to move animals and oversee the operation.

Tomorrow I will got to Thompson Saw Mill in RI to get the rought cut 1 X 12 X 12's I need to make the new brooders...

Did I say the Murray McMurray screwd up our chicken order, we were supposed to get 50 Delaware's and 50 Cornish X last monday..now we will get them plus 50 more Cornish X this coming MOnday...I wasn't happy, Last year they sent me the completly wrong breed...

Got my 150 pounds of pasture seed from Welter Seed co in Iowa, will spread that as 100 pounds in the 4 acre lot and 50 in the oxpasture's west section.
Cheers,

Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home